Robotic Demolition Services
With our state-of-the-art Electric Powered Robots Interstate Sawing & Demolition is able to achieve fume-free, low noise demolition. Our remote-controlled robots give us the advantage of staying out of harm’s way while the robot can continue to work in a hazardous environment. With a wide variety of sizes of robots, we will be able to choose the right machine for your work needs. Contact us today to book one of our demolition crews!
What is Robotic Demolition?
When it comes to demolition, remote-controlled robotic demolition crews pave the way for improved practices in industries such as processing, concrete cutting, mining, tunneling, and more. Robotics has been changing the workplace for decades now, and it will continue to replace the back-breaking work of operating pneumatic and electric hammers by hand.
Updates have transformed the modern job site from an over-reliance on manual labor to a streamlined operation dominated by machines and robotics. Relying solely on manual labor is an unsustainable practice: successful contractors bolster their experienced crews with machines that increase efficiency in many areas. This mechanization has helped to improve not only worker safety and productivity but also overall cost-effectiveness.
Applications and Advantages of Robotic Demolition
- Remote-controlled robots allow operators to stay a safe distance from ledges and other fall hazards.
- This ensures critical safety upgrades for workers and also increases productivity by minimizing the need for erecting fall protections.
Greater Productivity and Cost-Effective
- Remote operation can be cost-effective by limiting personnel for hazardous operations, while simultaneously increasing productivity.
- Remote-controlled demolition machines do the job of several machines, meaning contractors complete the work twice as fast with less cost.
- Reduced labor and parts costs give your company a significant advantage in a competitive market.
Portability and Power
- Compact robotic demolition equipment can access the most restrictive job sites, such as those with dust, vibration, noise restrictions, and low floor loads.
- The most compact units fit through standard doorways and are light enough to be transported on passenger elevators.
- Demolition robots deliver immense power, as much as excavators 3x their size.
Growth Potential for Your Company
- Safer conditions, greater productivity, and efficiency, along with the opportunity to learn new skills and advancements are all crucial aspects to growing your staff.
- Mechanizing with robotic demolition crews opens up opportunities for consecutive projects and expands into new markets and applications.
Contact Us to Get Your Robotic Demolition Crew
Whether it is efficiency, safety, productivity, or quality of deconstruction work you are looking for, Interstate Sawing & Demolition is the leader in concrete cutting/sawing, robotic demolition, confined space demolition, and excavating. For each of the reasons listed above, your company stands to profit by utilizing robotic demolition crews. With our state-of-the-art Electric Powered Robots we can achieve fume-free, low noise demolition. Our remote-controlled robots give us the advantage of staying out of harm’s way while the robot can continue to work in a hazardous environment. With a wide variety of sizes of robots, we will be able to choose the right machine for your work needs. Contact us today to book one of our robotic demolition crews!