With nearly 25 years of providing international standard cutting services, wire sawing is an invaluable method amongst our collection of solutions. It is an incredibly efficient, eco-friendly, and flexible strategy to accomplish clean concrete cutting. As we provide a handful of dependable cutting methods, this is one we turn to for structures that prove to be too large for traditional saw cutting tactics. We will recommend wire sawing when it is not possible or practical to saw through hard metals, steel, heavily reinforced concrete, rock, and other unwieldy materials. By offering wire cutting solutions we are able to create any unique shape or directional cut that you prefer.
Benefits & Applications of Wire Sawing
Wire sawing is the ideal way to cut materials located in small spaces with a limited amount of accessibility, including under water. Experience faster cutting times and minimal noise output with this state-of-the-art technology.
Wire Sawing Benefits
- Quick, efficient, and economical.
- Minimal noise and air pollution.
- Provides precise, accurate cuts leaving surfaces clean and smooth.
- The ability to cut through almost any material ranging from reinforced concrete to solid steel.
- Enhanced flexibility and versatility, especially for tight spaces that are hard to reach and locations under water.
- No sawing depth limitations.
- Underwater cuts.
- Cuts with a difficult reach.
- Vertical, horizontal, and any other angle cut.
- Large slabs of reinforced concrete.
- Machine bases.
- Bridge sections.
- Cutting projects that surpass the ability of conventional tools.
Learn More About Our Sawing Solutions
With our extensive list of concrete sawing and demolition solutions, Interstate Sawing is your go-to Milwaukee and Madison concrete cutting crew. In addition to this type of sawing service, we also offer:
- Concrete Core Drilling
- Wall Sawing
- Slab & Road Sawing
- Spec Curb Cutting
- Concrete Grinding/Scarifying
- Hydraulic Chain & Ring Sawing
Contact us today to learn more about our different sawing services and to book one of our demolition crews!